Grow as a NurtureLife® Registered Practitioner
What is NurtureLife®
NurtureLife® is a holistic perinatal massage therapy method developed by Pregnancy Massage Australia® that supports women who are nurturing new life. NurtureLife® was born from a desire to share our specialist knowledge and natural support techniques with women on their journey through pregnancy and beyond.
Certified NurtureLife® Practitioners deliver specialised massage treatment that focuses on nurturing both mother and baby. The NurtureLife® massage experience has a natural, comprehensive approach to perinatal care, offering a broad range of support with a unique focus on massage.
Download the Brochure
Once you have successfully completed the NurtureLife® Pregnancy Massage Practitioner Course and assignments you are eligible to join the NurtureLife® family of practitioners. By registering as a NurtureLife® individual
practitioner or clinic, you will reap the many rewards that are available to you under the supportive umbrella of the NurtureLife® brand.
We strongly encourage you do this, as we believe it is a natural progression for our newly trained practitioners. Individual massage practitioners, multi-staff clinics or spas can all become registered members.
Why become a NurtureLife® Registered Practitioner?
NurtureLife® makes you unique.
Upon completion of the Pregnancy Massage Practitioner Course you will be eligible to join the NurtureLife® family and become a NurtureLife® Registered Practitioner. This identifies you as a unique therapist who is a specialist in perinatal care. As a NurtureLife® Registered Practitioner you will discover that your services are in high demand as women and health professionals continually seek quality practitioners like you.
NurtureLife® delivers on our promises.
We are dedicated to strengthening services to our clients and demonstrating our commitment to women’s well being in all aspects of our business. NurtureLife® operates under a licensed business model that offers you a tiered fee structure based on whether you are an individual therapist, a spa or a massage clinic with multiple staff. This means you will only pay the fee that is relevant to your business structure.
There is an up-front license fee when you join the NurtureLife® family, then a small annual renewal cost that covers our costs of delivering unique services and support to you and your clients. We strive to keep our pricing reasonable and competitive, and our belief in what we are doing underpins the whole NurtureLife® business model.
NurtureLife® grows your business and increases revenue.
Upon registration you will immediately be associated with an established brand and industry reputation. NurtureLife® Registered Practitioners receive mentoring and support from our highly skilled team. You will be able to grow your business backed by the strength, experience and reputation of the NurtureLife® brand.
As a Registered Practitioner you will have access to:
- Kidspot National Online Advertising Campaign, where your clients can leave feedback about your services. This will raise awareness on your services and increase your business exposure
- Business referrals
- Access to latest research in perinatal care
- Discounts on future refresher courses
- Membership to our exclusive NurtureLife® Practitioner FaceBook Group, giving you access to information and forum discussions
- Our beautiful NurtureLife® canvas 3-series for display in your clinic
- NurtureLife® pregnancy product discounts so you can retail these wonderful products to your clients including:
- NurtureLife® Aromatherapy trimester 1 – 2 – 3 Essential oils 10ml
- NurtureLife® Aromatherapy trimester 1 – 2 – 3 Massage oils 250ml
- NurtureLife® Belly Oil 250ml
- NurtureLife® Soothing Leg Gel 250ml
- Dentons pregnancy pillow
We will give you:
Marketing Starter Pack including:
- Listing on our website
- Future course discounts
- Package deals for staff training
- NurtureLife® branding and logo supplied for use on website and in approved marketing material
- A set of beautifully designed brochures
- DL clinic brochures
- A4 brochures outlining pregnancy massage services
- Point of sale displays
- DL flyer advertising NurtureLife® Pregnancy Packages
- Gift vouchers
- NurtureLife® Business Information Pack
- How to market your NurtureLife® pregnancy massage business
- How to network with other health professionals
- Letter of Introduction to other health professionals
- How to prepare for a networking meeting
- How to build a strong referral network
- Sample business card
- Sample letter head
- Sample client history form
- NurtureLife® Aromatherapy Pack including:
- Trimester 1 – 2 – 3 blends
- A4 aromatherapy description display