Partner Training & Massage for Labour
Learn how to demonstrate massage techniques for labour.
Massage can be used during the birth, to make it easier and more comfortable for the mother. A well prepared partner offering positive support during labour will assist in maintaining relaxation and focus for the labouring
In this workshop we will learn how to equip our clients to utilise massage for labour.
We will focus on:
- How and when to recommend massage for labour
- How to prepare a partner massage session
- Specific massage techniques for labour
- Focus on the latent first stage of labour and points to support the labouring woman.
Download the Brochure
- Seminar times are 9am to 5pm.
- Comprehensive seminar notes will be provided at the commencement of the seminar.
- Morning & afternoon teas provided.
- Further information (parking, accommodation, lunch venues etc) will be sent on receipt of payment.
- A 15% fee will be incurred on all cancellations.
- Due to limited seating no refunds will be given 14 days prior to the start of seminar.
- POSITIONS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ENROLLED STUDENTS