Fees quoted are valid from March 2020, however Pregnancy Massage Australia reserves the right to alter fees.
The options for payments are:
- Online courses require full payment at time of registration
- Payment plans are available on request for online courses all instalments must be paid in the intervals outlined in the payment plan, access to the course will commence on the receipt of iniitial payment. When instalments are not received at the required date access to the course will be suspended until such time the payments are received.
- Full payment via EFT or PayPal
- Full payment receivedfor face to face training a month in advance to be eligible for the early bird price.
- Payment Plans must be paid in full prior to commencing face to face training, all instalments to be paid at regular intervals and completed before commencement of course. This facility is available on request and requires the attendee to complete a payment plan authorisation.
Pregnancy Massage Australia refunds fees if:
- A course is cancelled. The total cost of the course will be refunded to you.
- You withdraw from the course a refund will be determined on an individual basis and would normally be the total cost of the course less the booking fee of $150 and 15% plus the fees of courses completed or started. You will be required to contact Pregnancy Massage Australia in writing of your intention to withdraw from the course. You will need to give a month’s notice of you intention to withdraw.
- Due to limited seating no refunds will be given 14 days prior to the start of seminar.
Pregnancy Massage Australia Conference Fee Policy:
- Full payment is required at the time of registration
- Only fully paid atendees will have access to the Conference and supporting material
- No refunds will be issued a month prior to the Conference date
- Refunds will be issued in special circumstances upon application – no refunds will be issued a month prior to the Conference Date
Where a payment plan is in place and a course is postponed arrangements will be made with you to postpone any subsequent payments.
There will be no refunds if you:
- No refunds will be issued to therapists who have obtained access to the online courses
- Withdraw from a Face to Face course with 14 days notice prior to the course beginning
Transfer of Registration fees to another course
- Transfer of registration to another course will incur a fee of $150 when applied 14 days before the course commences
- No requests for transfer to another course with less than 14 days notice will be considered
Positions strictly limited to enrolled students
Full fees need to be paid prior to the commencement of the course
Early Bird fees must be paid in full a month prior to the course commencing
Course notes will be made available to all full fee paid students.