How do we support and nurture a new mum using post natal massage?
The excitement of a new baby to welcome into the world can fill a mother and father with a roller coaster of emotions. Taking the time to adjust to this great responsibility can seem overwhelming, but filled with excitement. Post natal massage promotes relaxation and relieves anxiety having a positive effect to ease postpartum blues.
The mother’s body will be adjusting and undergoing many changes. There are many considerations in supporting and nurturing a new mum and baby.
We will focus on:
- Massage after a natural birth
- Massage after caesarean
- Massage to rebalance the body
- Massage to relieve tension from breast feeding
- Simple post natal exercises
Download the Brochure
- Seminar times are 9am to 5pm.
- Comprehensive seminar notes will be provided at the commencement of the seminar.
- Morning & afternoon teas provided.
- Further information (parking, accommodation, lunch venues etc) will be sent on receipt of payment.
- A 15% fee will be incurred on all cancellations.
- Due to limited seating no refunds will be given 14 days prior to the start of seminar.
- POSITIONS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ENROLLED STUDENTS